ABOUT THE SELLER
Our goal is to refocus, reinvent and enhance our customers online shopping experience, our main focus is on our customer and we believe all else will follow. Since inception we have focused on providing the best possible experience and we will continue to redefine e-Commerce to ultimately serve you, rather than our own internal bottom line. Without you we cannot succeed in our mission. We understand your time is valuable, so when you’re seeking an answer, we will continuously work on improving the time line in which it is provided accurately and right away. We are and will always be the only company in internet space that holds you as our most valuable resource.
We accept payment via PayPal:
Sony Professional XQD G series 120GB Memory Card QD-G120F
Package Quantity: 1
Package Dimensions: Weight: 0lb 4oz, Length: 9in, Width: 6in, Height: 1in
- Xqd performance: The new XQD cards achieve Max read 440MB/s, Max write 400MB/S2 by using PCI Express Gen. 2 interface.
- Superior strength: exceptional durability even during intense use. Up to 5x more durable compared to standard XQD. Tested to withstand 5 M (16. 4 foot) drops (3)
- Fast reading & Writing: maximizes performance of XQD cameras, whether 4K video recording or continuous burst mode shooting, or transferring large contents to host devices
- High durability: shock proof, Anti-Static and resistant to breakage. Full performance in extreme temperatures, also UV, x-ray and magnet proof
- Downloadable filed Rescue: applies special algorithm to achieve higher rate of recovery for raw image, MOV files and 4K xavc-s video files captured on Sony and Nikon devices
If you have questions about the product or your order please contact us via "Messages" or "Contact Us" for assistance. Thank you.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM to 6PM
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Shipping Service: Please refer to shipping section
Shipping Cost: Please refer to shipping section
Return shipping paid by: Seller
Item must be returned within: Please refer to "Returns" section
Refund will be given as: Please refer to "Returns" section