ABOUT THE SELLER
Our goal is to refocus, reinvent and enhance our customers online shopping experience, our main focus is on our customer and we believe all else will follow. Since inception we have focused on providing the best possible experience and we will continue to redefine e-Commerce to ultimately serve you, rather than our own internal bottom line. Without you we cannot succeed in our mission. We understand your time is valuable, so when you’re seeking an answer, we will continuously work on improving the time line in which it is provided accurately and right away. We are and will always be the only company in internet space that holds you as our most valuable resource.
We accept payment via PayPal:
Sunpak 5858D Aluminum Tripod with 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head
This Sunpak 5858D Tripod supports up to 8.0 lb, measures 22.0" when folded, and includes a three-way, pan-and-tilt head. Its 3-section legs each feature flip locks for fast deployment, and can be positioned for a minimum height of 21.5" to a maximum height of 48.0", or 58.0" with its column fully raised. The column utilizes a geared movement for precise height adjustments and an integrated center brace allows the legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly. The center brace helps to hold the legs in place, which include rubber feet to further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces.
Cameras, sport optics, or camcorders that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate which is secured to the tripod's pan-and-tilt head using a quick release cam lock. The head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards, as well as sideways for portrait orientation. Each of these three movements function independently of each other and can be locked into place.
Use and Handling
- Supports up to 8.0 lb
- Geared center column with rotating handle for precise positioning
- Can be set for a minimum height of 21.5" to a maximum height of 48.0", or 58.0" with column fully raised
- Legs each feature 3 sections, flip locks for fast deployment
- Foam cover on one of the legs provides a secure and comfortable grip
- Center brace allows legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly and provides additional support
- Rubber feet for stability
- Three-way, pan-and-tilt head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards, as well as sideways for portrait orientation
- Rotation, backwards and forwards tilt, as well as portrait orientation tilt each function independently of each other and can be locked into place
- Built-in tripod bubble level
- Weighs 1.9 lb, measures 22.0" when folded
- Aluminum-alloy legs and three-way, pan-and-tilt head
- Quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount, anti-twist index pin, and rubberized, anti-slip surface
Package Quantity: 1
Package Dimensions: Weight: 4lb 0oz, Length: 1in, Width: 1in, Height: 1in
- Load Capacity: 8.0 lb
- Maximum Height: 58.0"
- Minimum Height: 21.5"
- Folded Length: 22.0"
- Leg Sections: 3, Weight: 1.9 lb
- Aluminum-Alloy Legs, Flip Locks
- 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head
- Quick Release Plate, 1/4"-20 Mount
- Bubble Level, Rubber Feet
If you have questions about the product or your order please contact us via "Messages" or "Contact Us" for assistance. Thank you.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM to 6PM
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Shipping Service: Please refer to shipping section
Shipping Cost: Please refer to shipping section
Return shipping paid by: Seller
Item must be returned within: Please refer to "Returns" section
Refund will be given as: Please refer to "Returns" section